- Consultation: Due to the ever-changing legal standings, we provide consultation services relating to firearms law, CCW, and the use of force.
- Practicums: In order to evaluate client performance and disseminate information, we provide two (2) legal and tactical practicums per year.
- Conferences: To discuss legal updates regarding criminal law, use of force, and CCW issues, we hold two (2) telephonic conferences each year.
- 24/7 Availability: With continuous availability 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, you’ll be covered on all your 2A legal matters, especially when you need it most.
- Your Team: Your legal team consists of an attorney and an investigator (with your authorization), which will be deployed as quickly as possible to the site of the incident.
- Talking to Law Enforcement: It is critical that you let law enforcement (LE) know that you will be cooperating fully, however, limit your discussion with LE so your attorney can handle all communications on your behalf.
The Fine Print
Legal representation covers the attorney’s time for Education and Deployment, as described herein. Investigators, laboratory services and other experts or legal staff is not included and will be charged separately, as needed, with your approval. In the event you are cited, arrested, and/or charged with a crime, a separate fee agreement for the Firm’s services will be negotiated. If a civil action is commenced, the Firm is able to refer you to competent practitioners in that area. Should any attorney or staff be required to be a witness or deponent in a civil proceeding, their applicable hourly rates shall apply to such activities.
You will be redirected to a contract before finalizing payment. All terms and conditions will be laid out in the contract.